Table of Contents
of the Hunt — for Ancestors!
Anna Barbara PERRIN
|Husband: Claiborne / Claybourne / Claburn / Clayburn / Claibourn
/ Claiborn / Clayborne STROUP
Birth: 27 Jan 1810, Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH
Death: 26 Nov 1891, Highland Co., OH
Father: Michael STROUP
Mother: Mary Margaret Ann WALKER
|Marriage-1: 22 Dec 1831, Highland Co., OH|
|Wife-1: Mary STROUP — Claiborne's first cousin
Birth: 6 Apr 1812, Highland Co., OH
Death: 21 Mar 1858, Highland Co., OH
Disposition: buried Stroup Cemetery, Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH
Father: Anthony STROUP
Mother: Mary LAWRENCE
|Marriage-2: 25 Sep 1858, Highland Co., OH|
|Wife-2: Sarah "Sally" BENNETT
Birth: Jan 1811, DE
Death: 30 Jan 1880, Highland Co., OH
Other Spouse: m1. Mr. HALL; m2. 28 Mar 1829, Highland Co., OH, William Henry PERRIN
Parents: born in DE
|Marriage-3: 28 Aug 1883, Highland Co., OH|
|Wife-3: Anna / Ann Barbara PERRINE / PERRIN — Claiborne's step-daughter
Birth: 8 May 1833, Highland Co., OH
Other Spouse: m1. 25 Nov 1851, Clermont Co., OH, William D. MOORE; m3. 23 Feb 1894, Highland Co., OH, Andrew Jackson STUMBAUGH
Father: William Henry PERRIN
Mother: Sarah "Sally" BENNETT
|Children with Mary STROUP — born in Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH:|
| 1. Louisa STROUP, b. 24 Apr 1832; d. 1915; bur. Narka,
Republic Co., KS; m. 12 Apr 1857, Arthur Allen PUCKETT
2. Arminius STROUP, b. 12 Jan 1834
3. Margaret STROUP, b. 30 Nov 1836; d. 20 Apr 1868; m. 6 Dec 1855, George ELLIS
4. Anthony Jackson "Jack" STROUP, b. 29 Oct 1838
5. Mary Ann STROUP, b. 2 Jan 1841
6. Eliud STROUP, b. 27 Mar 1843; d. 20 Mar 1849
7? Joseph STROUP, b. 29 Jul 1845
8. William Wyatt STROUP, b. 20 Jun 1850; d. 7 Dec 1855
9? Matilda STROUP, b. 15 Apr 1848; d. 4 Mar 1933; m. 28 Oct 1869, George BABER
10. Franklin "Frank" Pierce STROUP, b. 4 Jan 1853
(Arminius is the Latin form of the German given name, Hermann.)
|Children with Sarah BENNETT:|
|Children with Anna Barbara PERRIN:|
|11. Lavina YOUNG-STROUP, b. 1845/6, OH|
|Keywords for search engines: genealogy; USA, US, United States, Ohio|
1a. Anon. 1966. Marriage Index: Ohio, 1789-1850. Liahona Research, Orem, UT (Broderbund CD-400):
1b. Jordan R. Dodd, ed. 1998. Marriage Index: Ohio, 1851-1900. Liahona Research, Orem, UT (Broderbund CD-236):
1c. Marriage Record No. 1175, Highland County, Ohio: Claburn Stroup (widower) m. Ann B. Moore (widow), also given Anna B. Moor. License date 27 Aug 1883; ceremony date 28 Aug 1883; married by Isaac Shaffer, J.P. (scan of record courtesy of Stephen Deutschmann).
2. 1840 Census Index and Digital Images (online at Ancestry.com; Image #7-8 of 10; extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
3. 1850 Census Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com; Image #30 of 31): Dodson Twp., Dist. 14, Highland Co., OH, p. 280A/559, 997/997, enumerated 21 Aug 1850, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1850 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
4. 1860 Census Images (online at Ancestry.com; Image #19 of 38): Dodsonville P.O., Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH, p. 67A, PN 134, 972/957, enumerated 9 Jun 1860, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1860 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
5. 1870 Census Images (online at Ancestry.com; Image #7 of 29): Hillsborough P.O., Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH, p. 65A, PN 22, 183/174, enumerated 14 Jul 1870, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1870 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
6. 1880 Census (indexed at FamilySearch.org; page image online at Ancestry.com, Image #23 of 40): Dodson Twp., Highland Co., OH, p. 282C, PN 23, SD 4, ED 41, enumerated 12-14 Jun 1880, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1880 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
7. 1890 Census: the 1890 Census Population Schedules were destroyed.
8. LDS. Family Search: Internet Genealogy Service: AF - Ancestral File (online at FamilySearch.org).
9. Emails from Stephen Deutschman.
|Everything I have is online at this web site. I have no further information, so please don't write asking me if I do.
On the other hand, if you feel I've made an error, please don't hesitate to notify me, but in which case,
There are over 18,000 pages on this web site, and I simply don't remember every page, much less every person on every page.
|"The Cloud" is double-speak for "dumb terminal
on a main frame." Been there; done that. Never again.
You are giving away not only your privacy, but control of your data, your apps, and your computer to a corporation. Is that really where you want to go?
The IT guys on the big iron hated the Personal Computer because it gave users freedom and power; now they've conned you into being back under their control.
|Table of Contents