Table of Contents
of the Hunt — for Ancestors!
|Joseph Henry RASEY
Mary Ann HART
Martha A. FLANDERS
|Husband: Joseph Henry RASEY / RACEY
Birth: 19 Sep 1822, NY
Death: 16 Dec 1907, Castleton Twp., Barry Co., MI
Father: Joseph RASEY III
Mother: Catharine BRUCE
|Marriage-1: 22 Feb 1847, Barry Co., MI|
|Wife-1: Mary Ann HART
Birth: 19 Mar 1832, VT or NY
Death: 11 Sep 1895, Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI
Disposition: buried 13 Sep 1895, Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI
Father: Martin HART
Mother: Lucinda BEMIS
|Marriage-2: 2 Sep 1896, Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI|
|Wife-2: Martha A. FLANDERS
Birth: 29 Oct 1828, Dorchester, Grafton Co., NH
Death: 1900-1904, presumably in Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI
Other Spouse: m1. 1 Jun 1879, presumably in St. Lawrence Co., NY, Alexander RASEY — our subject's brother
Father: Daniel FLANDERS (1797-1868)
Mother: Frances Ann "Fanny" FLANDERS (1798-1876)
|Marriage-3: 10 Sep 1904, Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI|
|Wife-3: Emma FISHBORN
Birth: Sep 1837, England
Other Spouse: m1. Mr. HALL
Father: James FISHBORN
Mother: Anna SUTHERSON
|Children with Mary Ann HART — born in Castleton Twp., Barry Co., MI:|
M. RASEY, b. 6 Nov 1848
2. Nelson C. RASEY, b. 25 Jan 1851; m. 31 Jan 1875, Lola SMITH
3. Albert L. RASEY, b. 28 Feb 1853
4. Mary Jane RASEY, b. 1 Feb 1856
5. M. Eveline RASEY, b. 5 Jan 1858; d. Aug 1900; m. 14 Sep 1873, Fred HINMAN
6. Alexander "Alex" RASEY / RACEY, b. 30 Nov 1863
7. Cora B. RASEY, b. 1 Dec 1865; m. 30 Jun 1886, Delos Dennis CURTIS
8. George E. RASEY, b. 10 Sep 1868; retarded
9. Robert H. RASEY, b. 17 Jan 1871; d. 9 Jun 1905
|Children with Martha FLANDERS or Emma FISHBORN:|
|Keywords for search engines: genealogy; UK, United Kingdom, GBR, Britain; USA, US, United States, Michigan, New York, Vermont|
1. LDS. Family Search: Internet Genealogy Service: IGI - International Genealogical Index (online at FamilySearch.org).
2. 1850 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com; Image #1 of 4): Township of Castleton, Barry Co., MI, Roll M432_346, p. 124A, 903/922, enumerated 19 Sep 1850, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1850 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
3. 1860 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #8 of 20): Castleton P.O., Castleton, Barry Co., MI, Roll M653_536, p. 825, PN 228, 1820/1702, enumerated 12 Aug 1860, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1860 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
4. 1870 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #20 of 28): Nashville P.O., Castleton, Barry Co., MI, Roll 661, p. 102B, PN 20, 156/145, enumerated 4 Aug 1870, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1870 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
5. 1880 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #8 of 28): City of Charlotte (Ward 1), Eaton Co., MI, Roll T9_578, p. 215D, PN 8, SD 2, ED 72, enumerated __ Jun 1880, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1880 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
6. 1890 Census: the 1890 Census Population Schedules were destroyed.
7a. 1900 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #13 of 14): 320 Lansing St., Charlotte City (Ward 1), Eaton Co., MI, Roll T623_709, p. 40A, SN 7, SD 3, ED 68, enumerated 7 Jun 1900, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1900 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
7b. 1900 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com): There is an Emma HALL (æ 62, b. Sep 1837, England) living in Charlotte, Eaton Co., MI. Her marital status is "M," but no husband is living with her.
8. 1910 Census Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #21 of 22): Eaton County Alms House, Chester Twp., Eaton Co., MI, Roll T624_645 (Part 1), p. 132B, p. 132B, SN 11B, SD 3, ED 83, enumerated 9 May 1910, official enumeration date 15 Apr 1910 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):¤•
9. Rosenthal/Hocever Genealogy (online at rosenthalgenealogy.com).
10. WorldConnect / Ancestry World Trees (online at RootsWeb.com/Ancestry.com).
|Everything I have is online at this web site. I have no further information, so please don't write asking me if I do.
On the other hand, if you feel I've made an error, please don't hesitate to notify me, but in which case,
There are over 18,000 pages on this web site, and I simply don't remember every page, much less every person on every page.
|"The Cloud" is double-speak for "dumb terminal
on a main frame." Been there; done that. Never again.
You are giving away not only your privacy, but control of your data, your apps, and your computer to a corporation. Is that really where you want to go?
The IT guys on the big iron hated the Personal Computer because it gave users freedom and power; now they've conned you into being back under their control.
|Table of Contents