Table of Contents
of the Hunt — for Ancestors!
|Judson Benjamin FRY
Ida May RAKESTRAW
|Husband: Judson Benjamin FREY / FRY
Birth: Aug 1859, Hopewell Twp., Muskingum Co., OH
Death apparently: 1920-30, possibly in South Sprague Pct., Lincoln Co., WA
Occupation: blacksmith, auctioneer
Father: Corbin FREY
Mother: Nancy S. FREY
|Marriage-1: 30 Nov 1882, Missionary Baptist Church, Vernon Co., MO|
|Wife-1: Cate / Kate / Katie ROBINSON
Birth: 1862/3, Warren Co., IL
Death apparently: 1892-1900
Father: John Washington ROBINSON (1840-1904)
Mother: Belzona CLAYTON (1845-1865)
|Wife-2: Ione / Jane DORMAN
Birth: 18 Oct/Nov 1877, Van Buren Twp., Newton Co., MO
Death apparently: 1910-20, possibly in South Sprague Pct., Lincoln Co., WA
Father: E. Isaac DORMAN (1816-1892)
Mother: Mary Ann SHELHORN (1835-1905)
|Marriage-3: 6 Sep 1919, Butler Co., MO|
|Wife-3: Ida May RAKESTRAW
Birth: Mar 1859, Lucas Co., OH
Death: 15 Mar 1937, Rich Hill, Bates Co., MO
Disposition: buried Greenlawn Cemetery, Rich Hill, Bates Co., MO
Other Spouse: m1. 3 Sep 1884, Bates Co., MO, Charles Henry SLOAN
Other Spouse: m3. 1922-30, Nelson W. BALLFINCH
Father: Jason W. RAKESTRAW
Mother: Caroline CROSBY
|Children with Kate ROBINSON — born in Metz Twp., Vernon Co., MO:|
| 1. (Son) FRY, b. 16 Oct 1883
2. Charles FRY, b. Sep 1884
3. Claud / Claude FRY, b. Mar 1886
4. William FRY, b. Nov 1888
5. Roxdey / Roxie / Roxey Hebrew FRY, b. 5 Aug 1892; d. Jun 1970; last res. Rosalia, Whitman Co., WA
|Children with Ione DORMAN:|
| 6. Ted FRY, b. 1901/2, Valley Twp., Linn Co., KS
7. Walter J. FRY, b. 27 Jul 1903, Spokane Co., WA; d. 22 Apr 1988; last res. Spokane, Spokane Co., WA
8. Bessie E. FRY, b. 1904, WA
9. Paul FRY, b. 1906, WA
10. (Child) FRY, b. ca. 1908; d. by 1910
11. Wallace Taft Fry, b. 17 Jul 1910, Lincoln Co., WA
12. (Son) FRY, b. 31 Oct 1914, Lincoln Co., WA
|Children with Ida May RAKESTRAW:|
|Keywords for search engines: genealogy; USA, US, United States, Kansas, Missouri, Washington|
1a. Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002 (index plus scanned images of marriage book pages; online at Ancestry.com; abstracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):
1b. LDS. Family Search: Internet Genealogy Service: AF - Ancestral File (online at FamilySearch.org).
1c. Index of Indiana Marriages through 1850 (online at the web site of the Indiana State Library, Genealogy Division, Indianapolis, IN):
3. 1860 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com): Benjamin FREY (æ 10/12, b. OH) is living in Hopewell Twp., Muskingum Co., OH, with his parents (q.v.). John ROBINSON (æ 22, b. VA) is unmarried and living in Berwick Twp., Warren Co., IL (p. 626).
4. 1870 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com): Benjamin FRY (æ 10, b. OH) is living in Hopewell Twp., Muskingum Co., OH, with his parents (q.v.). Katie ROBINSON (æ 7, b. IL) is living in Douglas Twp., Union Co., IA (p. 104A), with her father, John W. ROBINSON (æ 30, b. VA), plus stepmother and siblings
5. 1880 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com): Benjaman FRY (æ 20, b. OH) is living in Metz Twp., Vernon Co., MO, with his parents (q.v.). Cate ROBINSON (æ 16, b. IL) is living in Metz Twp., Vernon Co., MO (p. 434B), with her father, John W. ROBINSON (æ 40, b. VA), plus stepmother and siblings. Iona DORMAN (æ 3, b. MO/Can/SC) is living in Van Buren Twp., Newton Co., MO (p. 417D), with her parents, E.I. DORMAN (æ 63, b. Can/Eng/Sct) & Mary (æ 45, b. SC), plus siblings.
6. 1890 Census: the 1890 Census Population Schedules were destroyed.
7. 1900 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #17 of 19): Valley Twp., Linn Co., KS, Roll T623_487, p. 180A, SN 1A, SD 2, ED 121, enumerated 25 Jun 1900, official enumeration date 1 Jun 1900 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):
8. 1910 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #20 of 30): E 3rd St., Sprague City, South Sprague Pct., Lincoln Co., WA, Roll T624_166, p. 274B, SN 11B, SD 3, ED 114, enumerated 21 Apr 1910, official enumeration date 15 Apr 1910 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):
9. 1920 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com, Image #15 of 17): South Sprague Pct., Lincoln Co., WA, Roll, p. 281A, SN 8A SD 5, ED 74, enumerated 10 Jan 1920, official enumeration date 1 Jan 1920 (extracted by Diana Gale Matthiesen):
10. 1930 Census Every-Name-Index/Images (online at Ancestry.com): Judson not found. Ida has remarried and is living with her third husband, Nelson W. BALLFINCH.
11. Missouri Birth Records, 1851-1910. Missouri State Archives, Jefferson City, MO (online at Ancestry.com):
12. Washington Births, 1891-1907. Washington State State Archives, Olympia, WA (online at Ancestry.com):
13. Washington State Births, 1907-1919. Washington State Department of Health (online at Ancestry.com):
14. SSDI: Social Security Death Index (online at RootsWeb.com):
15. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18. Microfilm Series M1509 (4277 rolls), National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, DC (card images and index online at Ancestry.com):
16. Public Member Trees (online at Ancestry.com): A file here is confusing our Kate (ROBINSON) FRY with Kate (WATSON) FRY, born in Lee Co., IA, who married Clarence FRY on 2 Nov 1883 in Grundy Co., MO (see LDS IGI), then appears in the 1885 and 1895 censuses of Lee Co., IA.
|Everything I have is online at this web site. I have no further information, so please don't write asking me if I do.
On the other hand, if you feel I've made an error, please don't hesitate to notify me, but in which case,
There are over 18,000 pages on this web site, and I simply don't remember every page, much less every person on every page.
|"The Cloud" is double-speak for "dumb terminal
on a main frame." Been there; done that. Never again.
You are giving away not only your privacy, but control of your data, your apps, and your computer to a corporation. Is that really where you want to go?
The IT guys on the big iron hated the Personal Computer because it gave users freedom and power; now they've conned you into being back under their control.
|Table of Contents